06 March 2008

I guess it's official for PESAKA

I've been trying to access the official PESAKA website for the last couple of months. Unfortunately, it seems permanently true that they have not renewed their domain name.

And anyone who understands cybersquatting knows that they'll never get that domain name back again. It's not the first time it's happened. The first time the PESAKA website was launched, the current Prime Minister was still the nation's deputy and was hosted at pesakamalaysia.com.

When they allowed THAT domain name to pass away without renewal, the name got squatted and they were forced to register pesakamalaysia.org instead for the second version of the site. This happened to senibeladiri.com once upon a time, and now we're forced to contend with the .com.my suffix.

I'll try my best to make sure that SilatMelayu.Com doesn't suffer the same fate.

Original Article by Mohd Nadzrin Wahab

No comments: