08 July 2008

Hidden articles

Well, they're not really hidden. I've been wondering what to do with my collection of silat-related articles, which were originally put up at SilatMelayu.Com. Since that site is now on hold, I've decided to post them here.

Some of them are past news or feature articles, and others are excerpts from books or other websites. But since I've always wanted this blog to be seen to be updated daily, I'll be posting these articles in those day 'gaps' that exist within the blog.

It also helps that many of these articles are posted with the exact dates they were originally published in the newspapers. The first one to be posted is titled "The Keris Master" and is post dated 30 July 2006 (its publishing date).

I can already hear groans from readers, but isn't it exciting? Now you can go treasure hunting, wondering what articles you haven't read yet! Apologies for those who're starting to hate me right about now.

Original Article by Mohd Nadzrin Wahab

No comments: