06 October 2005

Silat master admits to 'relationship' with Norzi

SILAT master Azman Mat Zain, who had taught martial arts to both Norzi Ayu Md Noor and the ex-boyfriend who is being charged with her murder, admitted yesterday that he was seeing the researcher in 2001.

The 33-year-old, who is the fourth prosecution witness in the murder trial, said at the time Norzi Ayu was still with Irawadi Muhammad, an economics graduate.

"When Irawadi learnt of our relationship the following year, he came to my house while I was at home with my wife, and told me to stop seeing Norzi Ayu.

"After the incident, I ended my relationship with Norzi Ayu," he added.

Azman also told the court that at a silat competition in UKM three days before her murder, Norzi Ayu had introduced to him a Mohd Izrel Yahya Umpong as her new boyfriend.

Sourced from http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-137261447/silat-master-admits-relationship.html

No comments: